So, here is 10 products I'm currently lusting over, and really, really, really want (NEED) ha. I've read loads of brilliant reviews about these products, but haven't gotten round to buying them yet :(
1. Liz Earle - Skin care Essentials Regime £41.00 - I've read loads of reviews on these products, Liz Earle is like a skin care god! The Skin Essentials Regime includes a Cleanse and Polish hot cloth cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and a Skin Repair Moisturiser either normal/combination, dry/sensitive and the light moisturiser for combination/oily. On the Liz Earle website, they have a little quiz you can complete to decide what skin products you need, The Skin Care Essentials Regime was advised to me and to choose the light moisturiser as I suffer from acne prone skin :( which is BRILLIANT as I can not find a moisturiser that doesn't break me out! So yes I NEED this ha. A brilliant review on this is available if you click here thee amazing Zoella has written a brilliant review and she loves these products. Hopefully I'll be able to do my own review soon!
2. Urban Decay Naked 2 £36.00 from Debenhams online - Don't think I really need to say anything about this do I?! we all know, love and want this! Honestly feel like my Make Up collection would be complete if I had this (who am I kidding, it will never be complete)
3. Urban Decay Naked also £36.00 from Debenhams - Another amazing eyeshadow palette that I need!!
4. Sigma Brushes - Essential Kit, Mr Bunny £109.00 - Again I have read loads of amazing reviews about these brushes, they always get compaired to the MAC brushes and are apparently exactly the same but for a fraction of the prise, yes £109.00 is a lot but this is for a FULL kit, individual brushes are cheap for what they are and how well they work. I'm a bit of a Make Up Brush junkie, so I'm always lusting after some new brushes.
5. Muji, Acrylic Storage - 5 drawer £24.95 - I hate to say it again but I also NEED these haha, my Make Up collection is getting bigger and bigger and my current storage is just not cutting it, I cant find anything at ease and I'm a bit of a tidy, organisation freak so having separate draws to hold my foundations, blushes, eye shadows etc would be a bloody god send!!! And these drawers are really pretty :)
6. Narz Highlighting blush in Albatross £21 - Kim Kardashians go to highlighter and we all know shes famous for her ubber highlighted cheeks and who doesn't want to look like Kim K?! Ok, ok it's not that good but it is pretty god damn clever!!
7. Bioerma Crealine H20 Micelle Solution 500ml £10 - Another raved about product I am yet to try, this is meant to remove your Make Up like a dream!!! It's a french product and I'm going to Paris in three weeks so think I'll pick up a few bottles ;)
8. Argon Oil £11.50 - We all love Argon Oil, I've already got a bottle but its running out so I NEED a new bottle. Argon Oil is amazing, I love to use it on the ends of my hair and on my skin when I'm having a dry spell, during the winter this will be brilliant! I also like to rub it into my scalp when I know I'm not going out the next say cos its bloody hard to get out ha but it helps you hair grow (I have a rave review coming soon on what I'm currently using and loving to make my hair grow).
9. Benefits Hola Bronzing Powder £23.50 - This bronzer looks perfect for contouring, it's an ashy cool coloured bronzer rather than a orange glittery bronzer which by the way girls is a MASSIVE NO NO for contouring!!!
10. Benefit - The POREfessional £23.50 - Gotta love a good primer, changes the whole application of your Make Up. I really want to try this one as I have massive pores :(
I also need every lipstick from Mac and everything from Narz but this 10 will do for now :D
Fingers crossed I can purchase some of these in the near future!
What are you lusting after? or have you tried and loved any of these products?
Lots of love