Thursday, 20 September 2012

Get rid of acne from the inside out?!






We all love sweets right? And chocolate and fizzy pop, all the really unhealthy not good for us or our skin stuff! I LOVE Pepsi, think I’m actually addicted to the stuff, but I’m starting to realise my ‘addiction’ is the cause of my spots, I never really suffered with acne until now and now I’m 20 surely I shouldn’t get spots anymore – WRONG! So I’ve decided instead of filling my pores with cleansers and toners and spot ‘miracle’ zappers I’m going to focus on the inside, getting rid of my acne from the inside out!

I defiantly do not eat my five a day and to be honest, I hate veg, fruit I can eat but not loads, bores me! So I’ve opted for a SUPER JUICE a quick and easy way to get all them vitamins in me with out having to eat loads of fruit etc!

You will need a juicer to join me kicking acne in the face from the inside out!

My super juice recipe –

Carrots – 4, unpeeled and cut up the fit in the juicer.
Apple – 1, unpeeled, uncored and cut up the fit in the juicer.
Kiwi fruit – 1, peeled and cut up to fit in the juicer.
Parsley – 1 handful, including the stem.

I know this sounds disgusting but trust me it’s not!!!!! Apples are so strong and acidic they over power any other flavour from the carrots and parsley, give it a go! As you can see from the above pictures there are no bits in the juice the juicer is a clever little gadget that grates everything you put in it and just leaves you with the juice.

Why will this help my skin I hear you ask ;)

Well, all these ingredients are super-rich in vitamins A, C and E rich B vitamins and potassium.

- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that keeps your skin cells safe from all the harmful stuff in the air that causes premature ageing, having vitamin C in your diet with prevent premature again, prevent skin dis coloration and brighten your skin tone. Oranges and grapes are also a good way to get vitamin C into your diet if you’re a whimp ;)

- Vitamin E is basically a acne butt kicker, it is the most powerful bioactive antioxidant among all vitamins, Vitamin E can immediately catch and remove any free radicals that come near your cells.

 Vitamin B helps your skin by reducing the amount of homocysteines in your blood. Homocysteines affect both your circulation system and endocrine system. Elevated levels of this compound cause cholesterol to form plaque, which impairs your blood flow. High homocysteines levels also trigger stress response, which can cause acne breakouts and hives. Increasing your vitamin B encourages better oxygenation of your skin cells and reduces its exposure to stress damage.

As well as being good for your skin the potassium is an essential part in the production of enzymes which stimulate energy production so a glass of this of a morning will set you up for the day and improve your skin – I’m hoping!

So I’m giving this LOVELY drink a go every morning when I get up with my breakfast and I will post some before and after pictures and give the drink a review in 7 days!

Fingers crossed to a healthy me and spot free skin! 


No comments:

Post a Comment