So I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster award from three lovely bloggers, Stacey, Emma and Nadja - Crazyness that these girls picked me so thank you all so much, just a shame there's no tag backs!
The Liebster award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers, once nominated you have to do the following -
Post 11 facts about yourself
Answer the questions set by the person who nominated you
Nominate 3-4 bloggers and link them to your blog
Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Go to their blog and let them know they've been nominated
No tag backs
So 11 random facts about me -
1. My birthday is Bonfire Night (5th November) which also means I LOVE fireworks!!
2. I'm addicted to Pepsi - I really wish there was some help group for this, Hi I'm Jade and I'm a Pepsiholic.
3. My favourite colour is red, as if you couldn't guess eh.
4. I'm only 5'2 - Shorty
5. I am soon to become a God Mother to my besties beautiful baby Imogen - Such an honor!
6. I was meant to be called Bethan Jade.
7. I'm well and truly in love with everything Disney, Tinkerbell is my favourite! Every Christmas my mum buys me these hand made Tinkerbell ornaments and yes I'm 21 :D
8. I'm the oldest, I have a younger Brother and Sister and have two step Sisters and two step Brothers.
9. I moved to Manchester when I was 19 to go to uni but hated it and come home - Home Bird for life!!
10. I live in Cumbria, right next to the Lake District and I never want to leave. It's thee most beautiful place in the world.
11. Before I moved to Manchester I work at a Multi Cultural Service, I absolutely loved that job!
Stacey's questions -
1 - What has been your favourite holiday?
My boyfriend took me to Paris for my 21st last November and we went to Disney Land - it was amazing!
2 - What is your favourite film?
I honestly don't have one, I love lots of films :)
3 - One thing you can't leave the house without?
My phone - like everyone ha
4 - What is your favourite perfume?
Emporio Armani Diamond
5 -Who do you look up to?
My Mum and Dad - Both been through so much and never let it affect the way they brought me and my Brother and Sister up.
6 - What is your favourite book?
Scott Barnes About Face, if you can class that as a book? It's a Make Up book so counts in my eyes ;)
7 - Who is your favourite blogger?
Easy - The Sunday Girl
8 - What is your favourite season?
Definitely Summer!! Me, my boyfriend and his mam always eat outside in the garden when it's hot - ahhh hurry up warmth and sunshine!!
9 - Your favourite brand of brushes?
I love Real Techniques and Sigma
10 - What is your favourite pizza topping?
Plain ol' Margerita, Boring?
11 - Your favourite shade of blush?
MUA Blush Shade one - it's a beautiful pale pink colour! and only £1 or £2?
Emma's questions -
1. What is your favourite Make up brand?
Hmmmm honestly don't have one, I love lots of different ones for different reasons.
2. Lipstick or Lipgloss?
3. Do you have any hobbies other than beauty stuff?
No, I'm really boring ha I love blogging, and the rest of the time I'm spending time with my family or friends - suppose socialising can be a hobby right?
4. If you could visit any country, where would it be and what would you do?
I really want to go travelling, but to pick one I'd say Florida to go to all the theme parks. I went when I was 12 but barely remember it.
5.What is your dream job and why?
I want to be a Make-Up Artist, and I will be one day ha. I love how Make-Up makes me feel and would love to make other women feel that way, especially on their Wedding day. If not I'd also love to be a counsellor, after going to counselling myself I'd love to be able to help and support someone the way I was supported.
6. Do you have any pets?
I have a Dog called Holly, she's a Border Terrier and is freeking adorable
Holly when she was a cone head - bless her!
7. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
Definitely meeting and talking to like minded people, there's only so much Make Up talk a boyfriend can take ha. I also love taking the pictures and editing them.
8. What is the most you have spent on a beauty product?
Hmmm not a lot really, £25 on a Mac Foundation?
9. What is your favourite memory?
Swimming with dolphin's for my 13th birthday in Florida
10. Cosy night in or crazy night out?
Used to be Crazy night out but I'm an oldy now so Cozy night in :)
Nadja's questions -
1. Name one beauty product you could not live without?
Ahhh so hard, I need them all ha erm, my L'oreal Telescopic Mascara! God send!
2. What part of your body are you most insecure about? why?
Honestly, I'm not an insecure person when it comes to my body - I'm not saying I think I'm perfect I just think I'm very lucky that when I was growing up I never once thought 'Oh I'm fat or my legs touch at the top etc' I think I have my Mum to thank for that. I know I have faults that I'd like to improve, who wouldn't want a flat stomach? but I can't say I'm insecure. On the other hand I'm very insecure about people liking me or peoples opinion on me! I hate the thought of someone not liking me because of my personality because you can't change that but hey you can't change how different people feel, not everyone is everyone's cup of tea.
3. Name 3 of your happy qualities.
Argh this is hard, erm I'm a very positive person, I'm very loyal and I think I'm very supportive.
4. Which do you love the most? - Snow? Rain and Rainbows? or Sunshine?
Easy, Sunshine :D
5. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be?
On a beach somewhere, really hot, with my boyfriend Chris.
6. What is your dream job?
Again Make up Artist or Counsellor.
7. What style of shoe is your favourite - Pumps? Sandals? Dolly Shoes? Boots? Etc.
Dolly Shoes - Simple and easy!
8. Recommend a good TV series to Watch.
Stella on Sky 1 - Fridays at 9pm, it's soooo funny!!
9. What is your favourite Make Up brand? Why?
Again I can't pick just one :(
10. What one product do you have in your shower?
Soap and Glory Flake Away, Smells and leaves you feeling amazing!!!
Blogs I nominate -
My 11 questions
1. All time favourite lipstick?
2. What is your favourite High Street shop?
3. If you could be anyone for the day who would it be and why?
4. Do you have any random beauty tips or tricks?
5. If you could only wear four products on your face what would they be?
6. McDonalds or KFC?
7. Who is your favourite blogger? and their link.
8. Why did you start blogging?
9. What is your favourite quote that you live by?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. If you could only buy Make Up or Clothes which would you pick?